Friday, April 3, 2009

Does that make me a duck?

I'm currently sitting in the airport in Auckland, NZ waiting for my flight back to the states. It's hard to believe that 2 months has flown by. What great experiences I had! I spent this last week hanging out at Linda's house. It was a great end to a wonderful trip. I'm so glad that I met Linda and can call her my friend. I hope that she comes back to Isabella Friedman. I'll have to work on convincing them that she needs to come back. So, how am I suppose to end my blog for my trip. What can I say, it was amazing. Looking forward to sharing all my adventures with friends and family back home. I guess I'll have to begin working on my scrapbook. When we were in Taupo, a question was asked to the group that I was hanging out with about your favorite animal. One of the girls said a duck because it can fly, walk, and swim. I got to thinking, I flew from the sky while skydiving (well maybe I fell, but it sure felt like flying), I walked on many hiking trails around the country (even to the tops of mountains and volcanoes), and swam in oceans, rivers, and streams (while scuba diving at Poor Knights Island, swimming with dolphins in Kaikoura, exploring the caves in Waitomo, braving the cold water on the south island, and many more)....
......does that make me a duck?

'til next time New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment